20020221: sfmap

Stephen,

Do you really mean NWX? The diamond plotting there is hardcoded,
so isn't really feasible.

In sfmap/nmap plotting, you can only have 1 "MARK", so you couldn't
specify 2 different markers while only running sfmap once.
In NMAP2, you could set up a SPF to run both products- but
as has been mentioned previously, filter wouldn't work well
with separate invocations.

You could use the SPRI column of the station table to put different values for
manned and unmaned stations and key the brbk, or skyc color off of
that in sfmap.

Or, you could use sfmap 3 separate times, 1 each for the 2 different
symbols only and once for the data to be plotted with the filtering.
At least that way, the data would be readable since the filtering
would be done at the same time. You would have some extra station marks
on the plot probably though.

Steve Chiswell