[IDV #QAA-965570]: Time height contour request for error explanation

> Thanks Yuan. Appreciate your efforts.
>
> Dave

Hi Dave,

I figured out how to make your dataset work. The problem is the longitude of
the coordinate system. If you create
a time height display directly, I got longitude value as -480 instead of -120,
this is bug in the IDV and I will fix it.
But, if you create a plan view display of this variable first and then create
the time height display, it will be ok.

Since the vertical resolution is high, I would suggest:
1) space subset first in the data source property window
2) before create the time height display, vertical subset the lower altitude
layers.

This two practices will improve the performance.

Yuan