Re: Upcoming SBN changes

Andy - this is awesome information, and as a long time SBN watcher, this all makes perfect sense.

So, will it be the old GINI/GOES channel that will become the new radar channel? I think PID 102, with multicast port 1202....

Or the ENC or EXP channel?

Thanks!

Stonie

Stonie Cooper, PhD
Software Engineer III
NSF Unidata Program Center
I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional home of The Pawnee, The Omaha, and The Otoe.