[python #TAL-332156]: SkewT Problem

Greetings!

That error you're seeing is due to an incompatibility between the recently
released Matplotlib 3.5 and Metpy <= 1.1. MetPy 1.2, scheduled to be released
really soon, will fix this.

In the meanwhile, the work-around is to install Matplotlib 3.4.

Hope this helps!

Ryan

> Hello,
>
> I've just started to follow the YouTube MetPy tutorial and in the
> basic Skew-T drawing video I faced a problem with my code. Actually, I
> completed all required steps but I am getting an error message when I
> am trying to plot a skew-t. You can see the error message in the
> attachment. Probably, it has a simple solution but I couldn't find it
> yet. I'll appreciate it if you can help me.

Ticket ID: TAL-332156
Department: Support Python