Re: 19990114: Feed type for Nexrad level 2 data

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> >To: address@hidden
> >From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>
> >Subject: Feed type for Nexrad level 2 data
>
> Can the nexrad level 2 data be assigned an offical LDM feed type?  I am
> currently using EXP, but I use that for other data.  The level 2 data needs to
> be restricted to certain hosts, and I can only do that with a seperate feed
> type.  Thanks.

Harry,

I think thers's  a good possibility of having a nexrad level 2 feedtype.
Since this is a coding/release of the LDM, it probably will not happen
until next LDM release. I expect there will be a LDM release in the near
future for the NOAAport feedtypes.   Maybe Glenn has alternative idea.
Also, I forwarded the other messages to Glenn for comment.

Robb...