Re: 20000307: Ingest Product Times (fwd)

Collin Daly wrote:

> Hello Anne,
> Do you know specifically where the time stamp is generated when you say,
> "...size, (4) the time the product was injected into  the IDD, (5) the..."?
> When looking at the LDM feed I would suspect that we (Alden) put the time
> stamp on.  When looking at the NOAAPort feed is it the NWS who puts the
> stamp on?
> Thanks,
> Collin

Hi Collin,

It is the ingest machine that puts on the timestamp indicating the time the
product was injected into the IDD, i.e., the machine that is running pqing.
For example, our NOAAPort feed here is desi - desi receives the data from
NOAAPort, then runs pqing to enter the data into the IDD and attaches the
timestamp at that time.

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307