Re: Decoders Success

Matthew Maschmann wrote:

> Anne,
>
> I am still getting the same errors after the changes.  I am continuing to
> work on it, changing different parameters, etc.  I will let you know if I
> find anything.  Do you have any more suggestions.
>
> Matt

Good Morning, Matt!

I just looked at your pqact.conf.  The last entry,  the one that invokes the
sao2nc decoder,  has the first line commented out, but not the rest.   That
would definately cause grief.

You can check the syntax of your pqact.conf file by using 'ldmadmin
pqactcheck'.  It points out some problems (like this one) but not all of
them.    Still, it's better than nothing.  (Gee, that sounds worse than I want
it too...)

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307