Re: Decoders Success

Matthew Maschmann wrote:

> Anne,
>
> Good morning.  I uncommented the first line of the sao decoder entry.  I
> am still getting the error that says:
> Wrong or missing cdlfile parameter at/usr/local/ldm/decoders/src/sao2nc
> line 43.
>
> Line 43 states,
> die "Wrong or missing cdlfile parameter" unless  -e $cdlfile ;
>
> I receive this error message when I feed the data through manually as
> well.  Any ideas?
>
> Matt

Hi Matt,

The path /usr/local/decoders/src/sao.cdl in the sao2nc entry (in your
pqact.conf file) does not exist.  You probably want to say

ANY     ^S[AP](AK..|HW..|U[AEKMNUWX]..|US[^8].|US8[^1]) ....
                PIPE    /usr/local/ldm/decoders/src/sao2nc
                /usr/local/ldm/decoders/src/sao.cdl
                /usr/local/ldm/data/decoded/(\1:mm)(\1:dd)_sfc.nc

I assume you were using the same erroneous path when you tried to feed the
data to the decoder manually.  Give this adjusted path a try.  Let me know
if you have further problems.

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307