Re: 20000718: beep when certain products arrive

Robert,

One more thing here. It was pointed out to me by Russ Rew that in my cut/paste
from my test.csh, I missed changing all /tmp/test.$$ strings to /tmp/warn.$$.
I got the last 2...missed the first 2.

Also, Russ mentioned that the xterm invocation line was wrapped by the mailer...
the -exec tail +1f /tmp/warn.$$ part is all one line.

Chiz