Re: AF_INET problem

Karl Feaux wrote:

> That was the exact error mesage.... "forgot to set AF_INET in udp sendmsg"
> but it appeared right after rpc.ldmd : (on the same line on the console)
> when shutting down the system, so I just assumed it was a ldm error.

Great - I'm glad we've postively identified the problem.  Indeed, the
error did originate from the LDM, as it was the LDM that called the pmap
routine that must have called sendmsg.

> I'm not going to worry about it too much.   According to the RH bugzilla
> report, it is harmless.   I might check out the patch just for grins, for
> the next version of the clone.    This hard drive is going to DELL today. :)
> Finally!

Out of curiousity, would you please do 'rpm -q -a | grep glibc'?  I
would just like to confirm that you have an old glibc.

OK!  Get that thing cloned!

> Thanks again.
>
> -karl

You're very welcome.