Re: 20010925: LDM: big latencies, RECLASS, SKIPPED products...

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Christian,

I wanted to make sure you saw my note yesterday to ldm-users.  We appear
to be having intermittent network trouble.  I assume you're seeing the
effects of that.  Right now we're waiting for it to happen again, at
which time we'll be investigating the problem.  If the problem continues
and you don't hear anything from me in the next few days, please send
another note to support.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307