Re: [ldm-users] [External] ubuntu 24.04 special directions for installation from source, and --with-noaaport

  • To: Raymond Weber <admin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] [External] ubuntu 24.04 special directions for installation from source, and --with-noaaport
  • From: Stonie Cooper <cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 16:44:11 -0500
Good to know, and glad I fixed the code the the next release.

Thanks Ray!

Stonie Cooper, PhD
Software Engineer III
NSF Unidata Program Center
I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional home of
The Pawnee, The Omaha, and The Otoe.

PNG image

PNG image

  • Search the ldm-users archives: