Re: [awips2-users] New AWIPS Tips Blog: AWIPS Team Reduction

I can just repeat what Pete said. Very sad news for the AWIPS2 community indeed.  Shay was always extremely helpful. Kind, patient, thorough.

Thank you for all your help, Shay.

From: awips2-users <address@hidden> on behalf of Pete Curran <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2024 11:06 AM
To: Shay Carter <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [awips2-users] New AWIPS Tips Blog: AWIPS Team Reduction

Very sad news indeed. Thanks for all the great work Shay ! Pete Curran On Jul 10, 2024, at 8: 56 AM, Shay Carter <srcarter@ ucar. edu> wrote: Hi all, Please see our important message in this week's blog post: View the blog here Thank you!
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Very sad news indeed. Thanks for all the great work Shay !

Pete Curran

Please see our important message in this week's blog post:
View the blog here

Thank you!

--AWIPS Team