[IDD #ZLS-959976]: Unidata Wisconsin, historical archive

Greetings,

> Dear Unidata representative
> I need help finding the historical data files from GOES that were located
> at
> https://unidata3.ssec.wisc.edu/idd_ARCHIVE/urequest. Can you please
> provide the new address?
>
> Thank you,

We had to decommission that server on April 26 of this year.  While
replacements for the real-time services exist through our IDD and ADDE
services, to my knowledge there is no direct replacement for that particular
archive.  I would suggest reaching out to SSEC to see if they have another way
to access that data, you should be able to contact them through this form:
https://www.ssec.wisc.edu/contact-form/?contact-name=sds

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Best,
-Mike

Ticket ID: ZLS-959976
Department: Support IDD
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.