[IDV #HCH-503784]: USDA Support Documentation Inquiry

> Good Afternoon,
>
> I'm reaching out on behalf of the USDA to document software support status.
> Is the Integrated Data Viewer version 5.5 still supported?
>
> Thank you in advance for your insights.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin
>
> Kevin T. Conley
> Project Coordinator (Contractor - Newberry Group)
> GSD-PMB
> Office of the Chief Information Officer Client Experience Center
> United States Department of Agriculture
> CEC Customer Site <https://usdagcc.sharepoint.com/>

Good Afternoon Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out. The support to IDV version 5.5 is very limited. We
recommend upgrading to a more recent version to ensure compatibility and access
to the latest features and support resources.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything
else I can assist you with.

Best regards,

Yuan

> This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
> the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
> use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
> subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have
> received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email
> immediately.

Ticket ID: HCH-503784
Department: Support IDV
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.