[netCDF #TBB-961137]: A C# Wrapper for netCDF 4.9

Hi Nick,

That sounds great! We maintain a list of software which is interoperable with
netCDF, found here: https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html

I'd be happy to add your C# wrapper to that list; you might also announce it on
the netCDF mailing list (you can join here:
announcements, there.

Thanks!

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I have developed a pretty comprehensive C# wrapper for the 4.9.2 Windows DLL.
> It is available on GitHub and includes many C# 'friendly' methods that make
> using netCDF in C# much easier, for example, dealing with returm types that
> are not native to C#.
>
> I would like to promote this, or at least make people aware of it, but I'm
> not sure how to do so within the Unidata NetCDF community. The wrapper is of
> course entirley free for use and also I'm happy if other developers woudl
> like to improve it.
>
> How can I best advertise this within the community?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nick Humphries.

Ticket ID: TBB-961137
Department: Support netCDF
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.