[netCDF #CWR-473277]: NCSTAT software to be added to the list of free softwares using NetCDF

Hello,

This is an interesting question, and not one we've had asked before.  At the
very least, it would be interesting and useful to develop documentation around
how to do this, as well as potential use cases and/or a guide for when you
would want to do this.

To answer your question most directly, I do not know; Fortran is not my primary
language.  Would you be interested in opening a discussion at our GitHub page,
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-fortran/discussions?  I would be happy to
open the discussion myself, but if you are willing, I think the discussion
would benefit greatly from your involvement.  This would let me rope in some of
our Fortran-knowledgable community members who could maybe help us get this
sorted out.

Thanks very much, and thank you for your patience while I formulated a response!

Have a good day,

-Ward