Re: [idvdevelopers] subsetting METAR data display area

Felix Terkhorn wrote:
Actually, we talked again with the project coordinator and we won't need to worry about the spatial subsetting. Again, thanks for your help here, Jeff & Don!

Hi,
I'm not sure on where we're at right now in all of this.
There is documentation on using the datasource and display tags in isl:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/nightly/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html#datasource

This allows you to explicitly load in data and create displays from ISL without resorting to a bundle file.

I am going to add a -b64isl command line argument that will allow one to include the ISL script inline in a jnlp file
as a command line argument. (Kind of like the -b64bundle argument).

-Jeff